will earn attention
and motivate action
Love of language inspired careers as a daily newspaper editor and marketing communication consultant.
Through the decades, respect deepened for words as precision instruments to inform, inspire and excite.
They can be graceful, brawny or vibrant. . .
. . . so all copy deserves fine-tuning for pitch perfect tone.
- Journalism: Syracuse University Newhouse School of Communication graduate became an editor and newsroom manager at The Detroit News.
- Public relations: Project partnerships with three leading Metro Detroit agencies.
- Marketing consultant: Branding and communication support provided directly to enterprises involved in technology, education, consumer medical devices and social services.
- Internet strategist: Experience with social media, website development and upgrades, keyword-optimized content.
- Blogging at alanstamm.wordpress.com
- Developer and administrator of client's active social media presence.
- Participant in Internet Marketing Workshops presented by SmartFinds.